Click on the links below to learn more about Lancers policies.
Absence and Make-Up Policy
(Effective September 2017)
· All riders should notify us by email if they will be absent (holidays and illnesses included). Contact email@example.com
· To be eligible for a make-up ride, riders must provide 24 hours’ notice to the barn via email only. Riders must state their name and ride and the date they will miss.
· Junior Course riders are not eligible for make-up rides.
· To book a make-up ride, riders should check the online make-up calendar on the members' section of the website and must contact the office by email stating which the date of the ride missed and which make-up ride they wish to book.
· The office is unable to check which rides are available for you and we will not notify you when an applicable make-up ride becomes available.
· Riders can join a ride one level above or below. Adults and J riders can ride in other A or J rides respectively.
· Failure to provide 24hours notices will mean that riders cannot claim a make-up ride.
· Some exceptions may apply at the discretion of instructors.
· Make-up rides do not roll over into the next riding year so make sure you use them by the end of July 2018.